venerdì 6 aprile 2012

thanks Ronida!!

 I have been given the Liebster Award from Ronida of Portable Sunshine ! I am so happy :) this is my first award! thanks to her!!! check out her nice blog!
The Liebster Rules:

1. Give to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers. 2. That blogger will pass it on to 5 followers. 3.According to Babelfish, Liebster means Dearest.
These are the following bloggers, who I've decided to pass the award to:
1 Ana and Inês of luby-lou 2 Audria of Drop Dead Darling 3 Charli of little fashion girl 
4 Micaela of Detras de las nubes, El cielo siempre es azul 5 Ana of follow dreams not orders

2 commenti:

  1. I don't really understand what this is, but thank you so much for choosing us!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    Congratulations in this award! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina